Monday

Do something between classes.

☆Study



Library


This place is MJC's library, which is between the AdministrativeBuilding and Engineering Faculty Building.If someone who is student of MJC have must been there more than once.Also, you should have student card, if you want to go into library.You can see the gate after passing the entrance.
Library divide into one floor and B1.
First, there before showingThe convenience here is many computers. We're used to this computerYou should have student card.each computer has headset so this is convenient to use.




In Library...


now forward to in librarythere are many books.there is computer can search book list. The arrangement is good, so easy to find.The book about computer next to counter.
Now go to B1
You can see the vending muchine in the library basement.There are so many drinks what I want to have. If I have lots of money, I'll have them all.Anyway, reading room and community room in there.You can talk and study there, but if your talk louder, everyones are gonna be mad at you.Be careful about that.
Under the floor are also personal study rooms.Then are personal study places, so very silentTherefore, everyone must keep their phones in vibrate mode.


fun hobbies♬


Internet Cafe
This week free time is let me introduce internet cafe.The Internet cafe is located to the Myeng-Ji University's back door.This is very large internet cafe.It has many computer.Also, This place sells the cookie beverage bread.Here are a few advantages.When visiting initially gives the beverage to the person.First, gives the beverage service.There is a paying in advance fee.Second, there are prepaid fees,so, we can enjoy at affordable pricesThird, here is a very clean bathroomIt’s very excellent. I recommend it.





Myong-Ji Movie Theater
I'm gonna introduce a place which is my favorite place.I introduced the place to cinema.It has in the student services center in Myong-Ji college.It's very clean and very quiet and There are a variety have a movies.Also, Here is a lot of the comfortable chair, So, many people could be appreciated.My favorite genre is comedy.But here are a few rules.Here is not eat food and If you can not take a picture with the camera.It’s very excellent. I recommend it.

A Singing Room


Have you heard about Pan-te-on Karaoke?Pan-te-on Karaoke is a great place to visit.It's just opposite of Myong Ji University.There is something special about this place.First, Pan-te-on has best karaoke machine.Second, it has a big room, So, we can sing and dance.Third, the most strong point is that it open in the morning and that time we can have a special discount.This is a place people of all ages can enjoy.Finally, the shop interior is pretty.Especially, the windows is covered.Anyone can sing this place.I would like to recommend Pan-te-on karaoke to people who have never been there yet.

Beautiful Cafe♥

Coobuck
Do you know Coobuck cafe?Coobuck is located opposite Myongji college.The Coobuck is in oldest cafe around the school around.Hotdogs and drink are cheaper price and nice taste.You can enjoy hotdogs and fruit juice for 3300 won.It is one of my favorite cafes.On the average price is 3000 won.Hotdogs and drinks can takeout.can spend fun time in comfortable atmosphere.



Ediya Coffee
Do you know Ediya Coffee?Ediya Coffee is coffee shop. Near the Myongji College.EDIYA coffee is cheaper price than other cafe coffee.On the average price is 3000 won.can taste cheaper price coffee taste.There is lots of space that is divided into smoking and non-smoking.Overall, the atmosphere is good, clean, and nice cafe.



☞Exercise and food☜


Soccer
Do you like sports?I like sports!! Especially, I like soccer!!I even go to play soccer with my friends when I haven't classes.I have also been activities in ITC UnitedITC United is soccer team in the Information Technology and Communication.ITC United had victory in athletics competition on 2007and sadly, we’re defeated in the finals and ended up in second place on this year.I wish ITC United would be a better team in the future.I also hope that many people become members.

Azit Restaurant
When I haven't classes, I go here for lunch.Have you ever been to the restaurant?Azit Is my favorite restaurant, and it located near the back door in MyongJi University.Azit has many menu item and service is good.Among the menu of Azit, I often eat jumulreok fried rice.For dessert eat unlimited ice cream.Other than, there are many restaurant is around the schools.

Izzy Billiard Club
Do you like billiards?Many billiards place are around the school.Where is low price and good service.if I haven’t class, I often go to billiards.Billiards is a fun sport, but you should use your brain.Billiards game has pocket-ball, quatre balles, three-ball and so on.We usually should quatre balles.Quatre ballesis game useing white, yellow and two red balls.White or yellow ball hit and two red ball hitting games.





No comments: