Tuesday

Interview with ITC Professors

How to Interview
We were on the phone or face to face, fixed an appointment for an interview.
Professor who are not have enough time to interview, we did interview on email. However, we could interview face to face with some professor.


Interview asking

1.When is a good time of teaching life?

2.What was your dream when you were student?

3.Why did you choose a job Professor?

4.Please give advice to students?



1.When is a good time of teaching life?

I received a thank-mail or appreciated by students then I felt so good.

(But when seriously)


2.What was your dream when you were student?

My dream was a researcher during student days,

because I thought that researcher can live flawlessly.


3.Why did you choose a job Professor?

When I am in the doctoral program, I decided to be professor.


4.Please give advice to students?
Don’t give up!! Always work hard whether your choice or not.


Prof. L.M Hanson

1. When is a good time of teaching life?

Everyday is great day for teaching because I love my job.


2.What was your dream when you were student?
My dream during my student days what to live a fun happy and exciting life with my wonderful handsome and kind and intelligence husband.


3.Why did you choose a job Professor?
I love teaching and I love learning and I also love to meet new people. This is good job for me because it's very active and always interesting.


4. Please give advice to students?

My best advice for student is to enjoy college life 100% because after college is over they will go to the next step of the life. Then they can never come back to be a college student so they should enjoy every day. Enjoy the fun of learning and enjoy the freedom.





Prof. Jaesueng Ha


1. When is a good time of teaching life?

When I enjoy with my students in class.


2.What was your dream when you were student?
I wanted to read a book to be a scientist like Einstein.


3.Why did you choose a job Professor?
I thought that when I walked in the laboratory.

I wanted to teach subject knowledge for students.


4.Please give advice to students?

A life is like a marathon to challenge myself to know.

When you constantly strive for success,

you will soon get what you want like water drop wears away the rock.


Prof. DongYoung Lee



1. When is a good time of teaching life?
Life is teaching at the Myoungji eight years have passed.
If you have a most enjoy years after years over a freshman college student to real growth and employment in a job you want and I'm glad that when you come.

2.What was your dream when you were student?
Childhood dream was becoming a soldier. War hero in the film plays with a great view, because I didn't think about how masculinity.

3.Why did you choose a job Professor?
Becoming a professor was not plans for the future.
I worked on Automobile lab I deeply realized my ability is not enough, this paved the way for professor.

4.Please give advice to students?


Since I've been teaching students for 8years at MyongJi college, I think there are some changes in tendency of students every year. I always say that I hope my students make their own aims (what can I do within 5years? )and try to achieve it actively. Sometimes some students seems to study without any purpose in the lecture but I wish my students don't be like that.


Prof. Eunmi Lee
1.When is a good time of teaching life?


First teaching start in the university, I received a letter and books..That time I was unskilled and nervous, but I remember worthwhile to teach because student's message.


2.What was your dream when you were student?


At first I vaguely hoped to be a doctor but in 1980 I selected computer science because computer field was growing.At university I majored in computer science so I hoped to became researcher and contribute to computer technical development.


3.Why did you choose a job Professor?


I always been interested in education so I completed a course in teaching.I could helped a lot in university because I had much knowledge from being a researcher.


4.Please give advice to students?


Knowledge learned in school well help you in a society and do not forget to help andtrying to learn more knowledge I hope.


Prof. Seungwook Kwak
1. When is a good time of teaching life?


I'd like to send students and time is the most fun.



2.What was your dream when you were student?
My childhood dream, and now the President is also yes

3.Why did you choose a job Professor?
Good fortune, so I am very satisfied.

4.Please give advice to students?
practice & try. Everything !


Prof.Seungsu Ahn

1. When is a good time of teaching life?
I am pleased when my students find work in good jobs after graduation.
Usually large company does not employ a college students through the hard competition it through the interview where I was heard they be joining
I teach classes influenced to pass the company when I heard it, I feel great joy
in teaching life.

2.What was your dream when you were student?
Dedicated to the lives of childhood Admiral reported that the country saved from the crisis, I want to try something for the country, had a dream.
Then all the weapons in the aircraft design of the state in the Agency for Defense Development, to hear that someone likes to support the development of the aircraft has been working in the department.
My dream was to achieve a certain degree I think I would remember the hard work
at the institute.

3.Why did you choose a job Professor?
In fact, my family and my sister, brother and many of us being as an educator by training, I did not want to be. If other things get tired, but tired after teaching students all cleared I think that is probably the family lineage.
I work stop for Agency for Defense Development, take a doctorate has been a university professor.

4.Please give advice to students?
Students do not know their time is important.
Students thank for comfortable living each day and do your best.
I hope you are having a positive mind, so many of you will be able to close.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Question for Professor is various!